The product is a professional growing substrate obtained by mixing selected sphagnum peat, silica sand, and enriched with organic fertilization, humectants, and water regulators.
Euroterriflora’s research and development laboratories have developed a highly technological product called “Rigeneraprato®” which represents the only professional substrate specific for the regeneration of turfgrasses currently on the market.
The presence of acid sphagnum peat creates a more favorable environment for growth, bringing nutrition and ventilation to the roots of the plant.
Silica sand: ensures drainage and promotes the right water balance.
The product is ready to use and does not require the addition of fertilizers for 2-3 weeks.
The exclusive patented formulation, thanks to the completely natural specific components, allows to obtain a new lawn without rebuilding it, in a short time and at a very low cost.
- The moistening agent present in the formulation allows the uniform absorption of water over the entire surface and prevents the formation of hydrophobic stains (spots of the lawn that become yellow because they receive less water).
- Fine-grain size to allow the best coverage of cuts (aeration) and holes (coring) and to ensure a perfect leveling of the turf.
- Increases resistance to compression.
- Increases the porosity of the soil structure, balancing gas and water exchanges in the topsoil and increasing both percolation and water retention, reducing irrigation requirements.
- Reduces irrigation by 30%.
- Increases cation exchange capacity. Contains all the nutrients needed for turfgrass nutrition, allowing you to “see” a new lawn right away.
- In dry periods it increases both the permeability and the volume of water available for the grass; it also increases the thermal self-regulation of the lawn.